I’ve just come back from a Body Shop ‘home’ party. And whilst i had a good time it really doesn’t sit well, for me at least, for a representative - the host - to preach about The Body Shops ‘ethics’, yes, it’s great TBS don’t test on animals but you don’t like to mention being owned by L’oreal & Preaching that more customers need to be aware of where your cosmetics are coming from, how ‘green’ they are and most importantly stating that THEY are the reason for animal testing being banned in Europe - Yeah because that’s true ….
I can say one thing, i will never be more grateful for the information and awareness i have now have thanks to LUSH. A couple of years ago i didn’t really care or seek out information on where my cosmetics came from, companies stance on animal testing, who companies are owned by and do they test on animals or even how ‘ethical’ a company is. 90% of all products i use being cruelty free - bath, hair and body, and whilst the other 10% of products i use (being my make-up) which aren’t so bunny friendly. I do aim to replace my make-up with something better and animal friendly but at least i am informed consumer.
The British Gas man that’s fixing our shower is so good looking. We usually get some old man and I just walked in from work and didn’t have time to get changed etc so I just look a mess. Why!!
This is who I am now. The old Elena died when she went off that bridge. Let her go.
♔ Harry Potter Meme: Three Colours [2/3]
I’m only a young girl, new to the ways of war, but perhaps a seasoned captain like yourself can explain to me how you propose to defeat us?
...she has to be eliminated
“Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we’re related for better or for worse…and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum.”
“Ladies, children, sheep… Some people call me a terrorist, I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: heroes - there is no such thing.”
the vampire diaries + scenerygasm